alldiff.in provides xml compare online feature, xml validate and xml format with Fast response, Totally secured, Easy to use and Ads free screen feature. With color highlighting.
How to use the XML Compare Online Tool for comparison purposes?
- Open alldiff.in tool.
- Just paste your two XML text in right and left side.
- You see your differences of your codes in different color combination.
- If xml syntax is not proper it show alert in top side.
- Button console provide to compare xml files online alter and xml syntax alter.
What Is XML?
Extensible Markup Language (XML) is a markup language that defines a set of rules for encoding documents in format that is both machine-readable and human-readable. The World Wide Web Consortium's XML 1.0 Specification of 1998 and several other related specifications all of them are free open standards—define XML.
- XML stands for eXtensible Markup Language.
- XML is a markup language much like HTML.
- XML is platform-independent and language-independent.
- XML tags are not predefined. You must define your own tags.
- XML was designed to store and transport data.
- XML was designed to be self-descriptive.
- XML became a W3C Recommendation on February 10, 1998.
Why XML (compare xml files online)
Platform and Language Independent language: The main benefit of XML language is we can use it to read data
program like Microsoft SQL and convert it into XML format to share that XML with other programs. You
communicate between two platforms which are generally very difficult.
The main goals of XML provides simplicity, generality, and usability across the Internet.It is a text data format with large support via Unicode for different human languages. Although the pattern of XML mainly concentrates on documents, the xml language is used for representation of arbitrary data structures like web services.
Several schema systems exist to contribute in the definition of XML based languages, also programmers have developed many APIs for processing of XML.
The main thing that makes XML truly powerful is its international acceptance. Many corporate companies are using XML interfaces for databases, programming and office application mobile phones. Main reson behind is its platform independent feature.